Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bad Blogger... {MIA}

I have been a bad Blogger...


Its summer and I think that is the best excuse I have...


and just when I want to start Blogging again...


the September Issues come out.. UGH!!!


that's right, the best magazine issues of the year!


here are just 3 of my 20ish magazines I get... all over 650 pages!!






This has been an awesome summer so far....


We have re painted the downstairs of our house..


I have been to Seattle to hang with these girls!



where we laid by the pool


{which way to the gun show??}




we have been to the Zoo 4 times!


I got my Passport!


{look as his cute little mug}





We ordered these to protect my ears at the


U of O Duck and Seahawk football games!!




We have ordered my BIRTHDAY INVITES!!!!


and have been to 15wineries!





we re-did our mortgage last week :)


{super happy with our new rate... ugh,


but what a huge pain in the ass....}


Kallen is getting 4 teeth and taking steps!!


we have spent many nights at the beach


and many other fun things...


I will update more in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment