Monday, July 18, 2011

Proud Mama!!

Well, I had my first teacher/parent moment...


The... "can I talk to you for a moment" moment..


but it was a good one :)


The teacher pulled me aside and told me she thought


Kallen was ready for Level 3 at Gymboree!


I know, this my seem silly...


But she explained how Kallen was very advanced in his crawling and


motor skills and seemed to be interested in things that an 11 month old


would be interested in!


{ahhhhhh.. a Momma LOVES to hear how good her child is!!}


So this week we will be off to Level 3 at Gymboree :)


Here are some photos of class last week!


{Bubbles!}



{playing with his Gymboree girlfriend Mya}






Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! Way to go Kallen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just LOVE Gymboree? We go to two classes a week sometimes when we can make it. LOVE IT! Parachute and bubbles time are his favs by FAR! We even got FREE BUBBLES when we signed up and we play with them at home. It's funny to watch Tristan try to catch them on his finger, or eat them!

    ReplyDelete