Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Britney!!

It may be noonish..

but I'm just starting to function.

Staying up till midnight is harder that it used to be..lol

Last night I was out seeing this girl


Its Britney Bitch

yes, I went to see Britney Spears

and ya know what...

she was WONDERFUL!!

She put on one heck of a show :)

I have always loved her and always will!!
I went with these 2 lovely ladies
{only 7 months till our annual girls weekend!!}


Thanks for a fun time girls!!

It always is....


now..

is it nap time yet??

2 comments:

  1. I saw her last week in AZ.. It was such a great show! But I'm with you- it was sooo hard to be at work at 730 the next morning.. Can't do the late nights like I used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! She was amazing and put on such a good show. I loooovvvvve her :)

    ReplyDelete