Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Mothers Day {Weekend}

AMAZING!

That's how I would describe my first Mothers Day!

Friday started out with flowers from my sweet hubby

and some from my lil kiddo...
and an adorable card!
from Kallen :)
I'm pretty sure my hubby helped our 7 month old
with his signature...lol

Saturday I spent the day with a friend wine tasting
and a yummy lunch in Dundee :)


Sunday We met my mom and Grandma at Mothers Bistro
Hands down my FAVORITE place for breakfast in Portland!

My first Mothers Day family photo!!

Monday I met up with my dad and did a little more

wine tasting in Dundee and Dayton!


Last but defiantly not least...

my first Mothers Day present

a set of Pearl earrings from Tiffany & Co.

I couldn't of asked for a better Day!

Thank you Dylan and Kallen

1 comment: