Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The LIP.. and a some other stuff

Poor boy :(
look at the lip..
I have always wanted to snap a photo
but I am usually at home alone when it
comes out and trying to console him..
But this weekend we were at a Birthday party
and I had the camera in hand..lol
Needless to say... he was not fond of the party hat!

OH, and he sat in a highchair for the first time too!!
I think we are going to get one this weekend
cause he did so well in it!!

I have been playing with a new photo shop program
I LOVE this one :)


I got my first Birthday card in the mail!
Its from my favorite store Anthropolygy!


I will be using this little coupon this week!!

We did a little wine tasting a few weeks ago!
always fun {quality} time with the family!!



Oh, and last but not least...
Kallen picked the Packers to WIN the Super Bowl!!
Next up for this boy wonder..
Lottery numbers!!
{just kidding}

2 comments:

  1. That lip pout is just too precious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that face in the first pic is priceless!! sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete