Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Funny photo & Food!

Oh, the things my husband does to our child!
This photo just cracks me up :)

This weekend we tried food!!
well, very watered down rice cereal...
I don't know what I was expecting...
We talked to our pediatrician about food
and she gave us the green light
because our families have no know food allergies

Kallen seems interested in what were eating
and really likes things in his mouth..
but the swallowing part needs to be worked on.
It goes in...
and then comes back out..lol

Maybe we will retry in a week or so...

1 comment:

  1. we started out with the breast milk and rice cereal, very runny! But the key was, for us anyways, to help him keep it in his mouth and learn the tongue and cheek coordination, we laid him down on his boppy! That lasted until he was like nearly 5 months or so! TRY IT and let me know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete