Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kallen @ 1 month :)

WOW!
I cant believe its already been a whole month!
This little guy has changed so much already..
{just a few min old}


{Today!}



I could not have asked for a better baby!

Kallen is sleeping in his own crib at
night and for most naps during the day!
He is usually sleeping from about 9pm to 9am
with a feeding somewhere in between :)

We are breast feeding and pumping
and that is going great!
{I love doing both because it gives
daddy some time to bond with him
while I can take some me time!!}

We are taking him everywhere with us!
We have gone out to lunch, dinner, shopping,
to friends houses, bowling and even wine tasting {twice}!
This weekend we are taking him to the beach
for a campaign fundraiser and to visit with
friends and family!!
This will be out first
*car is loaded to the brim*
trip with dogs and all the baby gear we need!
Wish us luck!

Before we go on friday, Kallen and I
are attending our first Gymboree class!
I cant wait!!

8 comments:

  1. He is just so cute! You guys have had a BUSY month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have been busy with life and haven't congratulated on your little family so...

    CONGRATS!! So happy for you. Adorable!!

    (and if I already said this...there is nothing wrong with double the love, right;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A month sure flies by, doesn't it? I'm glad it's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOO precious!! I love reading these updates, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How smart that you are taking him everywhere! I need to start doing that! I am so nervous about taking him places , not sure why! ha

    ReplyDelete