Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family Update



Ok, lets not kid ourselves.. this is pretty much just a Kallen update! lol


I think I might have about 3000 photos of this lil guy
on my phone!

I love to just randomly shoot cause you never know
what hes going to do next!





I might be having a little fun dressing him up! lol

we have gone out several times to our new bowling alley just down the road!

Wine tasting at Ponzi Vineyard, about a mile from our house!





Enjoying some tummy time!











Last night was Kallens first night in his crib!
We put him down at 9:30pm
He woke up at 4:30am to eat
and he went back to sleep
from 5:30-8am!
SUCCESS!!
Im not as well rested..

I was up every 20 min to look at the monitor :)


We had his 2 week check up Tuesday!
he has gained 8oz and grown 1inch!





7 comments:

  1. I remember those sleepless nights - for me they are still more frequent than I would like to admit!!! Enjoy these times -

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's so adorable!! I can't believe he's already 2 weeks old, times going by so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious! Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious. I love all the pics of him! I would take a ton of pictures of him too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is SO cute...and cant believe what a good sleeper he is!! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet boy! And you two look absolutely blissful!

    ReplyDelete