Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kallen is 1 week old!!

ALREADY?
*OhMyGosh*
This has been such a whirlwind of a week :)

We have had about 4 full days home and are loving it!
He is SUCH an easy baby has
made this week super easy on the
new mommy and daddy!
A special thanks to everyone who has come to visit and
those of you who have brought yummy meals!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Here are some photos of Mr Kallens first week :)










Everyone has been asking the detail of how it all went down..lol

I will try to post that tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh the first week home.. it seems like forever ago! Congrats again. He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy one week little man! :)
    He keeps getting cuter by the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a good baby is such a blessing! I hope mine will be easy to deal with too:-) I love reading birth stories and am really looking forward to reading yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!! Congratulations, and I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your birth story!

    ReplyDelete