Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I haven't had time to post anything this week with
my OCD setting in and getting things ready for Jr. to
make is appearance next month!

I had a wonderful Baby shower last weekend
hosted by Dylan's mother and I will post
some photos of that next week!

I have a doctors apt today..
they are every week now!

Were off to the beach this weekend
to work and play :)

Jackson my 10 year old pug has an appointment
at the vet for Sat.. he has a large lump we found
a few days ago.. {keep lil Jackie in your thoughts}

And last but not least, were trying to plan our
Anniversary/Baby moon trip!!

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Still feeling pretty good!
I will be full term after the 21st and if
Baby W would like to come soon after that day
I would love it :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait to see the baby shower pictures and hear more about the baby moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I can't believe you have only a month left. It seems like only a few weeks that you were just announcing:) How exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Your poor pup, hope it's nothing too serious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Jackson :( I hope it all goes well. Good luck these last few weeks, don't over do it!

    ReplyDelete