Tuesday, September 14, 2010

36 Weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 more pounds. {GRAND TOTAL = 26lbs}
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I still don't think so :)
Sleep: Yes! A TON!
Best moment: 2 great moments this week.. Our friends Julia and Brian had a little baby shower for Dylan and I last week! It was SUPER sweet of them :) And we got the good news about Jackson!
Movement: Still lots :)
Food cravings: Sweets! Milkshakes and candy!
What I miss: The ability to jump in and out of my car.. lol! I feel like I have a to be super delicate with myself..
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :)
Gender:BOY!
Labor Signs: Starting to get some cramping a few times a day..
Belly Button in or out? Still in :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm still in a great mood :) Everything is coming together great and I have no complaints... {same as last week :)}
Weekly Wisdom: Still trying to stay motivated and keep exercising! When I cant tie my shoes anymore can I stop working out? lol!!!
Milestones: I'm dilating! Well I'm at a 1.. and he is 50% effaced! I have also started to loose my mucus plug! lol.. I know.. TMI!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting so close! Time flies, doesn't it? Hope the last few weeks treat you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be SO SO soon .... except it doesn't feel that way, I know. I will be super jealous if you end up going before me! I have 3 days left until my due date.

    ReplyDelete