Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reason # 3 I love where I work!



My job is great and I'm happy every day I have it!
The top 3 reasons I love my job
1. Who I work for
2. Where my work is located
3. The customers


Reason #3 is the reason for my post today..

Last week I received a package from some customers
for Baby W!
They have been vacationing in Cannon Beach for
years and have bought a ton of Art from my gallery.
I was excited to tell them a few weeks ago that we were
expecting a baby soon! We have bonded over all our dogs...
they have 2 adorable pugs that play well with our pug and
Bulldog!

In the package was 3 adorable outfits with a "dog" theme!

Including this cute dog outfit..
check out the dog ears and feet!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! How nice of them to think of yall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so precious. Oh my goodness. You will have to take a picture of Baby W in it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww.....so cute!! so nice of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You get to take him to work with you when he's born, too, right? That's so cool

    ReplyDelete