Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Babies!!

So we all know I'm expecting this adorable lil boy
in about 2 months...
But do you know about my mom??
LOL!!
Just kidding, kinda....
Yesterday my mom and Tommy went and put a
deposit down on 2 more of these little fur babies :)

Yep!
she is getting 2 more Corgi's!!!!
Here is a photo of them and the 2 they have now!
4 dogs might seem a little crazy,
but we are a total dog family!!

The puppies will be born in September and will
be able to come home in late November!!
YEAH!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. We are dog people too - that is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute! I love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 Corgi's!! They'll have a house full!! Gosh those pups are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be considered a dog and baby person? I definitely wouldn't mind bring home one of those puppies.

    ReplyDelete