Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday...

Another fabulous weekend has gone by...
Ok, where do I start?

Thursday Dylan and I went to the Sneak Peak
Grand opening of Big Al's.
Its a $25 million facility that has
bowling, sports bars and game areas!
Any kind of expectations we had were TOTALLY blown away!
With a little kiddo on the way,
I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time there :)
The GRAND Opening is today and I think were going
to head over there after Hubby gets home from work!!

Friday was a nice and relaxing day of
lunch with a friend and shopping...
lots and lots of shopping....
I tell ya, this kid is going to have one heck of a wardrobe :)

Saturday was Baby Shower #3!!
{I will post some photos hopefully
tomorrow, I cant find my camera.. ugh!}
It started off with a wonderful mani & Pedi
then I was off to enjoy a Chocolate shake for breakfast!
My shower was wonderful :)
Thanks Victoria and Katherine
and of course Elliott and Christian ;)
{again, photos and details to come when I can find my damn camera}
Saturday night was a wild one...
I slept 12 hours!! lol

Sunday Dylan and I worked at the beach,
which was SO NICE!!
While it was in the high 90*s in the city
the Coast was in the mid 60*s...
LOVED IT!!!

I cant believe I only work 7 more {10 hour} days this month!
Then I'm only part time in September... WOO HOO!!
Summer has FLOWN by!!
and I'm ok with that :)

Today I'm going to tackle the baby room:
I have all my present to assemble, unpack, wash and put away!

On a side note...
I think we have a name!!!
Its not really anything we were thinking before,
we saw it in a baby book on Friday and tried to
use it over the weekend when we talked about Baby W!
I like the short version and Dylan likes the long version..
and then we have the spelling...
Oh, and then we have 3 contenders for the middle name..
Happy Monday!!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to find out the name. And also, all the loot in the nursery looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the name - congrats on picking something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that kid is going to be well taken care of! Can't wait to hear the name...if you're sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! That is a lot of gifts can't wait to see your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh can't wait to hear the name:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY baby supplies...that room is packed!!

    Cant wait to hear the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it hard to pick out a name? It seems like boy names are harder too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not wait to hear the name!! :) The baby shower pictures are awesome! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete