Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've come to realize... Pregnancy Edition 33 weeks!

I have seen this making the rounds of Facebook and on a few other blogs...
Thought it would be fun to do all about pregnancy and then next week, I will try to do all NON-pregnancy one :)

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size.... is growing day by day!

2. I’ve come to realize that my job… is wonderful! I'm a little nervous for my new job of "mother" but people keep telling me it will "just come naturally" :)

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving… I freak out a little more now! I think It might be my raging hormones but my road rage is a little out of control lately... oops!

4. I’ve come to realize that I need… to understand it will all come together and if I forget a few little things for the nursery or my baby bag, it will be ok!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost... my brain. I have made some pretty silly mistakes {mostly at work} but I'm very thankful EVERYONE understands :)

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate... thinking I have to go to the bathroom every 5 min. So I run to the bathroom.. and nothing...

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk… That will mean I'm NOT pregnant anymore!! That will be a happy day {and a great reason to celebrate!!}

8. I’ve come to realize that money… is only half of what you need to prepare for a little one.. the other half is mental.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people… have become AMAZING!! Its funny how having a baby can make you closer to certain people!

10. I've come to realize that my life would be easier if... I hadn't become allergic to being pregnant.. YEP! I have a small rash on my tummy that itches like crazy.. and the diagnosis from my doctor is I'm allergic to being pregnant! Go figure.. I'm allergic to everything else.. why not being pregnant! Another reason this little boy will probably be an only child!

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)… well, along with the little boy I'm caring, I am also an only child and LOVE it!!

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is wonderful! Everyday I notice how more and more how similar we are!

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone… is fantastic! Great for sharing my pregnancy photos and info with people who are not on Facebook lol :)

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I'm pregnant!! I know, I know, I'm almost done.. but every morning it hits me again! lol

15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is… ICE CREAM!

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about… laying in the sun, in Mexico! Were looking into taking our first family vacation in February! YIPPEE

17. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook… something sucks me in and for some reason it takes me about 15 min to get off!

18. I’ve come to realize that today… has GREAT potential!

19. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)… are wonderful!

20. I’ve come to realize that my spouse... is an amazing man and is going to make a WONDERFUL father.

21. I’ve come to realize that what I really want to do… is have the baby NOW!! Well, ok lets wait about 4 weeks till I'm full term!

22. I’ve come to realize that life…keeps getting better and better!

23. I’ve come to realize that this weekend... will end my full time at work, then I'm part time for the next 4 weeks, followed by maternity leave for the rest of the year!

24. I’ve come to realize that next weekend…is a 4 day weekend for my hubby and me! Oh, and another baby shower!!!

25. I’ve come to realize that my child(ren)… will hopefully be a great mix of me and my hubby!

26. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons... watch your little one make funny faces :)

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Your number one.. wait until the baby comes.. then your chest will grow every three hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! You are getting so close to the end, which is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave birth (and now cannot sleep a wink even though I've been up for 24 hours...hope THAT doesn't happen to you...so I'm reading blogs while my kiddo naps in the nursery.) ANYWAY.

    Part of the post-partum paperwork I have to fill out asks about an itchy rash! So it must be sort of common!

    And fifteen minutes on Facebook? That's nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you adapted this all to your pregnancy! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete