Thursday, August 19, 2010

32 Weeks!!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Well, I gained 3 pounds over the past 2 weeks. {GRAND TOTAL = 22lbs} I think we need to stop eating out..lol!
Maternity clothes? Yes, wearing maternity pants and mostly all maternity tops.. although I did find a few non-maternity things at Old Navy last week. I found my Baby Shower outfit and some new yoga pants in a bigger size than I would normally wear, and they are all super comfy!
Stretch marks? Nope, still haven't spotted any :)
Sleep: Yes! Still sleeping lots and lots!
Best moment: I loved spending time with friends and family at my shower last weekend!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: No, still nothing really.. no aversions either.
What I miss: Nothing really this week... I'm pretty content with everything :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :)
Gender:BOY!
Labor Signs: Not really but I think I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions. They haven't hurt at all, like some of my Friends have said they feel.. but they catch me a little off guard when I'm at work.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty HAPPY!!
Weekly Wisdom: Wait to buy for your little one! I have been TOTALLY spoiled by friends and family and I think I might be 90% ready with clothes and supplies!!
Milestones: Less than 60 days to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Less than 60 days! Eek ... so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe that you have only gained 22 pounds!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete