Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up about about a pound since my 28 week apt. {GRAND TOTAL = 19lbs}
Maternity clothes? Yes, {same as last week} wearing pants, both maternity and regular tops!
Stretch marks? Nope, still haven't spotted any :)
Sleep: Yes! I think I have finally worked out a schedule.. I was SO tired at night! Now, I wake up about 620am to make my hubby his coffee and lunch, then off to work I go. when I get home I have been trying to take a nap after dinner from about 6-7pm. I get up and we take our dogs for a walk and still have time to hang out a little before we go to bed at 10pm. I have felt better and seem to have more energy with this schedule.
Best moment: I had a blast at my second baby shower last weekend! Looking forward to another one next weekend! {Yes, I know, spoiled!}
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: No, still nothing really.. no aversions either.
What I miss: Being able to roll over at night without waking up or having to get re situated again...
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes, each week its noticeably getting bigger and bigger.
Gender prediction:BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I might be getting nervous and its coming across to my hubby that I'm freaking out! lol. Next month I will start working part time, so hopefully I will have more time to with work on getting the nursery {and everything else} situated!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat before you grocery shop! ha! I have been having issues at the grocery store.. so I know try to eat and make a list before I go! My bill has been about 1/2 as much :)
Milestones: Attending our first baby/labor class! It was fun and {actually} very educational! We are in this class with 12 other couples all due in October. Us and another couple are expecting Boys.. all the other couples are having GIRLS!! These classes are once a week for a month :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! 30 weeks already! :) Glad you seem to be doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally know what you mean about the grocery shopping. i've never really been an impulse grocery buyer...but pregnancy changes that completely!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 19 lbs! Go you - that's great. You don't have very much longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so close! I can't believe you're still not seeing stretch marks, you're so lucky! (I hope I don't either, but we'll see....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.definitelymaybebaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete