Tuesday, August 24, 2010

240 pills later....

Well, today I had pill #240 of my first bottle of Prenatal vitamins..
I know its kinda silly but when I went to buy this bottle
{over Thanksgiving weekend}
I wondered where I would be in my pregnancy when it was finished!
Well, here I am, 8 months pregnant and just weeks away
from meeting our little boy :)
When you start on this journey, you really never know how hard
it will be to get pregnant or if you will be able to!
Fortunately for my hubby and I as soon as we started
in January we got what we asked for..lol!!
Sorry to be so sappy...
and thanks for following along this journey with us!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, love this post! So happy for the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....how exciting!! You are getting so close now!!

    ReplyDelete