Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Before and After Baby Room

Saturday night we assembled the crib and
somewhat finished the nursery..
I say "somewhat" because
I'm about 90% happy with it..
We still have some little things, like..
*Where is the book shelf going?
*Picking out curtains
*Area rug?
You know, the little things..

Here is the START:

Do you see the pattern is the same as the wall? :)
Trying to figure out the height of the mattress..
Oh, the fun times of first time parents..lol!!
Tying on the bumper!
OK, Now for some before and after shots
because I think they art FUN! lol

BEFORE:

AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I think I have posted some photos of the art
but here they are again!
They are all done by a local artist
MIKE SMITH
He is from Camas Wa.
I have been collecting them since I was in college!
I always knew they would be perfect for a baby's room :)
We carry most of his art at the Gallery I work at
but, all the ones I have you can no longer get..
Collectors Items! oh, la la... lol!!


Next up:
Blueberries walk in closet....

15 comments:

  1. I love the bedding! I especially love the elephant artwork over the crib. Great work mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room is ADORABLE! I love the bedding and art work.. and I am jealous he has a walk in closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nursery looks AMAZING! I love that you have a twin bed in there that you can nap on or use during the 1st few weeks if you want. The art is amazing and looks great with the wall color and bedding! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! love the colors/pictures you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bead board looks GREAT! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I love it!! The room looks perfect. I especially like the color you picked for the wall and how well it goes with the plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nursery! So perfect for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG it is sooo cute. I am loving it. That art work is super cute. Your little one is going to LOVE animals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I love it! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said it before but I LOVE the matching twin bed! Perfect for those long nights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The room looks incredible and I love that he is getting a walk in closet, especially for the storage factor alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks amazing! you're getting so close and its so exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo cute, I love the bedding and your color choices!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's really cute! Love the bead board!

    ReplyDelete