Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby/Pregnancy Survey.. 29 Weeks!

I found this cute survey at Katies blog. She has an adorable blog and is expecting in November. If you get a chance check her blog out!


About the mommy:
Name: Risley
Age: 32
Is this the first child?: Yes, I mean kinda.. We have 2 furry ones that were our "test kids".lol

About the daddy:
Name: Dylan
Age: 30
Is this the first child?: See my answer above :)

Finding out:
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: Thursday February 4th 2010

How did you feel when you found out?: Complete disbelief. I knew I was, but after the 2 negative tests earlier that week I just couldn't believe it...

Who was with you?: Dylan

How did the daddy react?: Pretty much the same way I did.. we couldn't believe seeing "Pregnant" after seeing "not pregnant" before.

Telling the grandparents:
How did you parents react?: Excited! I told my mom the morning of my birthday! I called her and told her before we went out to my birthday dinner, after our doctors apt to confirm the pregnancy.. I knew I would of cried {happy tears} at dinner. lol

How did his parents react?: Totally excited too! Dylan slipped and told his dad about 2 weeks before were said we were going to tell them.. but he was a good secret keeper! We told his mom on her birthday! It was the day we heard the heart beat for the first time :) St Patricks Day!

How often do they call to check on you?: Dylan's parents check in with him all the time and I talk to my mom just about everyday and see her about 4 days a week. So everyone is in the know :)

About the pregnancy:
When is your due date?:October 15th
How far along are you right now?: 29 weeks!
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes! 5 of them.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, Several times
Sex of the baby: BOY
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: We really wanted a BOY and we are overjoyed, but Im more attracted to pink than ever right now.. lol
Do you know what you are having now?: Boy oh BOY do we!
Are you happy with what you are having?: Definitely. We wanted a boy first ...

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: Probably just my Hubby and mom
Are you going to video tape it?:Um, NO. maybe a few photos but no thankyou to cameras "down south"
Natural or medicated?: Give me drugs :)

Do you think you will have a c-section?: I have no idea, but My hubby and I both were both C-section babies, so.. If I have to it does not scare me..


Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: To start, I have always been emotional.. I cry when watching A Baby Story and Bringing Baby Home... so YES! I think I will.

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: No, not at all..

Are you scared about the labor?: Terrified actually!


Names:
Do you have a name picked out?: We have a few.. but are still going back and forth..

Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Depends on which name we choose..

Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes!


Other random questions:
Where was your baby conceived?: LOL! Really? at home..

Have you felt the baby move?: YES! More and more each day!

What was your first symptom?: The plus sign on the pregnancy test I took.

Will you have godparents?: Nope

Who will be the god mommy?:

Who will be the god daddy?:

What is the baby's room theme?: Red, White, Green and Navy Blue..

{Photos Here}

Are you ready to be a mommy?:I think so.. lol! I have never been "baby crazy". If it weren't for my hubby really wanting a family soon.. who knows when we would have started. I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way things have been falling into place :)

What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: I'm sure daddy's boy. But I DO hear little boys love their mommas!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute survey! I'm with you, I'm certainly not baby crazy so it may be Hubby deciding when we start trying to start a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy do they! I'm sure our momma's boy situation is a little more extreme because I'm home with him every day but MAN O' MAN! Watch out for the Momma's Boy stuff - although exhausting, it is truly wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I can't believe the survey actually asked where the baby was conceived!

    And yes, little boys do love their mama's! My nephew's all time favorite person is my dad though! My dad can get him from anyone! :) I am sure that blueberry will be a mama's boy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epidurals are the greatest thing ever.. trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. def mommas boy! i love reading these but i'm too add to sit down and write my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really going to have to stop reading all your baby posts becuase I'm really wanting one! :)

    ReplyDelete