Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July!

Well,I may be about a week behind..
but better late than never, right?
4th of July in my home town is AMAZING!!
Cannon Beach is home to about 1,200 people
year round and grows to about 12,000 in the summer.
I'm pretty sure the town was at capacity during the parade!

right before the parade started
my mom snapped this photo :)
People getting all lined up!







The parade was about an hour long this year
and seems to get longer and longer each year!

this last weekend we attended 2 birthday parties of
childhood friends who just moved back to the Portland are..
Its so much fun to reconnect with them after all these years!!
Were all married and grown up!
Thank you Facebook for reconnecting us!! LOL

Saturday afternoon we went shopping with Dylan's
mom and step dad for a CRIB!!
{we did have one but it was on that
huge recall a few weeks ago..}
So our WILD Saturday night was filled
putting this bad boy together!

I will post more photos of the room tomorrow!
BABY W UPDATE:
as of right now we have no news of baby W's heart,
and per our Doc, "no news was good news"
Our next Apt is Friday the 23rd, we have a Doc apt
in the morning and a 3D Ultrasound that afternoon :)
I think I gained about 6lbs this past few weeks, UGH!
I'm pretty sure I ate instead of stressed...
So TODAY is a new day and I'm back with a fresh
mind set and attitude :)
Happy Monday Everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovey 4th!! And I am in love with that crib!! Think you picked the perfect one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pic of the pup! ;) looking forward to seeing the pics of the baby room!!
    praying for your sweet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun seeing you guys! I can't believe you had the energy to put a crib together on Saturday. Very impressive! Thanks for sharing part of your wild weekend with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that the baby is doing well! Also looks like you guys had a great 4th:-)

    Have a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crib looks great!! Cant waitto see more pics!!

    Praying for positive results re: your peanut :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the crib bedding and the coordinating bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! "Glad" to hear about baby...will be thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete