Thursday, July 22, 2010

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up about 4 lbs since my 25 week apt. {GRAND TOTAL = 18lbs}
Maternity clothes? Yes, wearing pants, both maternity and regular tops!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still getting a ton of sleep! People are warning me that may change here pretty quick as the baby gets bigger and so do I... So I'm taking there suggestions and taking naps every once in a while and I'm usually still sleeping 7-10 hours a night.
Best moment: Well, It was pretty fun about a week ago when Dylan felt a BIG kick! To see his eyes light up and get big was pretty funny! "he's doing THAT to you?" lol
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes!
Movement: Yes! More and more each day :) with feeling kicks closer and closer to my ribs all I can think is, Damn you short torso..
Food cravings: No, still nothing really.. no aversions either.
What I miss: Hmmm, recently my belly has been getting in the way... I'm just not moving around the way I used to.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes, each week its noticeably getting bigger and bigger.
Gender prediction:BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hormones have taken over a little bit.. tears just come and I have NO reason why??
Weekly Wisdom: I keep getting off track. I have only working out 2 days a week... I need to step it back up to 3 or 4 times a week. I feel SO MUCH BETTER when I stay on my workout schedule :)
Milestones: 3rd TRIMESTER!!! WOO HOO! I'm down to the double digit days left, 83 to go!

Tomorrow we have a doctors apt in the morning with a glucose test followed by a 3D Ultrasound in the afternoon!
We cant wait to see what our baby looks like
This weekend I'm having baby shower #2 at the beach :)
I cant wait to see everyone :)
So much fun stuff to look forward to!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Glad things are going so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well, especially the sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I gained 18 lbs by week 21 or 22....and my son has been quite determined to give me an outie from the beginning...at this point people love to point out that I have an outie sticking out of my shirts ?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of exciting things happening! Good luck at your ultrasound hope he cooperates and you get good pictures! Have fun at your shower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow time is going by so quickly! I'm glad the pregnancy is going so smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update! Not far to go. Hope you get great loot at the shower this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great!!! :) So happy for you! I am wearing stretch pants and tops too! I love summer for the lack of clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting about yoru 3D US. It was CRAZY how well we could see Blake..and he came out jooking just like he did in his US pictures....amazing!! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear it's going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://customknitsforbaby.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_30

    That is where I got Mason's hat :)

    ReplyDelete