Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oops..

Bad blogger...
Yep, that's me.
I cant believe I haven't posted anything in over a week :(
here is a quick recap of our ups and downs..
Dylan got sick, so sick we spent last Monday in the
hospital while he received 2 IV's! {poor baby}
It was a result of stress and exhaustion...
He was working nights so we think that might have triggered it..
I got my hair cut and new dark highlights :)
We received out BOB Revolution Stroller :)
Marrla {Dylan's sister} received her Masters Degree in Education!!
We are BEYOND proud of her :)
Sat was super nice and relaxing. We found a perfect place at the
Rose Gardens and had a picnic with our dogs :)
I got burnt :(
I guess my skin is not quite the same being pregnant... lol
I got most all of the art hung in the Nursery :)
Last but not least..
I REGISTERED!!
I spent a few hours at Babies R us and Target with my friend Heidi, who has an almost 1 year old adorable boy!
{if your wondering, I'm also registered at Pottery Barn Kids!!}


I will post some photos in the next few days!


Today I'm off to my first Baby Shower/Brunch in Cannon Beach!
I cant believe it, tomorrow in 6 MONTHS Pregnant!!
Wow! Time is sure flying by!!

4 comments:

  1. Your a busy girl! Sounds like your having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love registering! So fun! Target has a lot online that they don't have in stores so be sure to add items that way too! I know what you mean about getting burned while prego, I never did before and when I was prego, totally did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been one busy bee! I can't wait to see pics! I hope Dylan is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get burnt a lot now too...and I've NEVER been burnt before...LOL....Congrats on the stroller!

    I am such a bad blogger too...don't worry!

    ReplyDelete