Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now for the photos!

Our Nursery art!
almost all hung!






The crib is the next thing on our list of todo's!!
its sitting in the garage waiting to be put together :)
********
Marrla getting her Masters in Education!
she is the one with yellow flowers :)

********
Some bump photos!









********
The view from our picnic at the Rose Gardens!
Portland with pretty Mt Hood in the background



bad photo of me but I love my lil Jacksons tongue.. lol!!

********
Here are some photos of my Baby Shower/Brunch held
Tuesday June 15th in Cannon Beach
Hosted by my PEO Sisters!


all my great gifts!

Hope you all heve a great rest of your week Everyone!!

12 comments:

  1. Your bump is so cute! I love all the goodies that you got! Gotta love showers. The room looks great and I can't wait to see it with the crib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bump!!! Sooo cute:-) Looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art, is there a story behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so tiny still! =) Baby boy's room is coming along.. I love the animal prints. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at all that loot. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The room looks so cute! Looks like you got some great stuff at the shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bump is adorable and I love the nursery prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Portland day! And ps your lil bump is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bump is SO cute!! Cant waitto see the finished nursery...looks great so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable! Love that artwork...where did you find such cute stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute belly! I'm glad I told people when I did (last week) because I've seemed to sprout one overnight. Love all of the cute stuff you got at the shower.

    ReplyDelete