Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My random {pregnancy} thoughts...

Here are some of my {funny?crazy} thought as of lately..

are my fingers getting smaller?

I feel like my rings are super loose, I thought that by now I would be retaining so much water that my fingers that would be little sausages..

what? where?

pregnancy brain has kicked in! I have left shopping bags at counters and have forgot my phone EVERYWHERE! I'm even pretty good at forgetting what I was saying mid sentence...

baby flutters?

more like baby gurgles.. everyone tried to tell me what "it" will feel like and I really think no one could really explain it...

do my dogs know I'm pregnant?

I don't think Jackson knows, nor do I think he cares.. lol!

Emma on the other hand is a little more lovey with me lately and her favorite place to lay her head and snore.. my tummy :)

will I want to travel with an infant?

We have been going back and forth planning a vacation in January. People tell me 2 different things..

it will be easy, especially if your breastfeeding and a nice first family get away!

It will be super hard and not much of "vacation"!

ugh...

Heartburn? Cravings?

Lots of my friends have had crazy cravings and horrible heartburn.. when does this start? I had a little ham obsession in the beginning but nothing now... I also have a huge bottle of Tums waiting for my heartburn to start!

Is the baby ok?

Some days I feel the baby moving like crazy and others, not so much...
Does anyone watch Tori and Dean? remember her crazy pregnancy thought? yes, that's a little bit of me right now... lol

When will Baby W come?

I feel like this is the million dollar question! Will he be early or late?

7 comments:

  1. I love Tori and Dean! I'm hoping he's a few days early so you can meet baby W sooner! :) Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started feeling movement I often wondered if baby was okay too, because sometimes I'd go 3-4 days without feeling anything. I would lay down and think "come on baby, move a bit" ... I'm sure everything is fine. He'll start moving around more often soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing people's crazy pregnancy thoughts! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was convinced that my teeth were loose and were going to fall out. A dentist visit - $140 later! - told my that my teeth were perfectly fine :)

    Btw, I'm a new follower to your blog, so greetings from Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! I am now following you too! Mommies of boys gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heartburn started around 18 weeks, but fortunately it's only sporadic. Maybe you'll luck out and not have any!

    Belated comment, but I really love the walls of your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get heartburn until about 26 weeks pregnant. That came along with leg cramps in the middle of the night. Enjoy!
    - Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right after Heath was born,(like the first week!) we took a trip to the beach.. It was a great vacation because he slept so much. Hey, why not be somewhere nice w/ a view when you have to relax and take it easy anyways, right?!

    ReplyDelete