Wednesday, June 30, 2010

25 weeks :)


Here he is 25 weeks
1 pound 11 ounces
146 little heart beats per min

Here are some belly shots!
{please excuse the mess behind me}



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up about 4lbs since my 20 week apt. I think I'm doing pretty good, about a pound a week is pretty normal {GRAND TOTAL = 14lbs!} Still on track, so I'm happy!
and with all this food in the house...
I think its fantastic! lol

Maternity clothes? Yes, wearing pants and my regular tops
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still getting a ton of sleep! Last night I fell asleep at 8pm and woke up this morning at 7am, while only getting up once at 2am to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Its a toss up! I had another Ultrasound today to finish up my 20 week photos {they needed a few more, since he was such a mover at the last apt} or maybe seeing my tummy move...
Have you told family and friends: Oh yes!
Movement: Yes! last week Dylan and I hung out on the bed watching him move my tummy.. such a crazy sight!
Food cravings: No, still nothing really.. no aversions either.
What I miss: With the nice weather this week.. probably sitting on our front porch sipping Pink {VODKA} Lemonades like last summer! We have tried regular Lemonades.. just not quite the same :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction:BOY! I had her recheck today since I have heard many stories of babies being born the opposite of what they were told.. lol!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still pretty happy and feeling good!
Weekly Wisdom: Like I mentioned in my 6 month post.. TUMS for leg cramps! I tried a few nights to not take them and they came back. So I guess it really works! lol
Milestones: Hitting 6 months! The next thing will be reaching the third trimester in a few weeks :) I hear the next 3 1/2 months is where I will feel really pregnant.. I'm ready! Maybe it will finally sink in..lol!!

9 comments:

  1. You look great...and you are on the home streach now!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I have no clue where the 14 pounds is, haha. Mine is ALL belly and it's totally obvious now. Yes, I can honestly say, even though I'm like, a month ahead of you.. just in the past week, my stomach feels HUGE and it's gotten slightly uncomfortable. The kicks are taking my breath away and lots of jabs. Not all the time, but each day I have felt it a bit.. So I agree with whoever told you that about the next 3 1/2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading other stories of ladies who are also expecting. So different but a lot of the same things happening also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cute little pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching the tummy move is really so cool isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear that you are feeling well! and congrats on seeing all the movement in your tummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Time seems to be flying by!! You look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait until he gets the hiccups! it's totally awesome. then again my boys didn't but my girls did...go figure. maybe that means i'll know what i'm having b4 i find out w/the u/s...when i feel hiccups or not! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have only gained 14 pounds? You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete