Monday, May 24, 2010

Pug Crawl 2010

Sunday Dylan and I attended the Pug Crawl!!
Its a great fundraiser for
The Oregon Humane Society!
{here are some of the funny outfits people put there pugs in!}
Dr Seuss with thing 1 and thing 2 from the back..
getting ready for the parade!
3 little pugs
the MC and her cute pug!
Rose Festival float pug..
again from the back, sorry!
Devil Pug
Princess Pug
Tofu Pug
Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter Pug
closer view of the outfits
Fortune Cookie Pug
Sweet Pea Pug

2 Angle Pugs
Malibu Ken and Barbie Pug


Farmer Pugs!
Flower Pug
Mermaid and Bee Pug
another Pig Pug
Stink-a-lish Pug
he was 14 years old!
Grape Pugs
It was fun like always..
but this year it started to down pour during the parade,
unlike last year.. when it was 95*!
Always a fun time!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great event. Super cute pugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW thats so cute and unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love that it's for a great cause too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great event! I love it! Thanks for sharing all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! We were there too-- in fact, me and my pug are in your 'flower pug' picture! He went as a daffodil:) I have a lot of pics from Pug Crawl on my blog if you'd like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete