Sunday, May 2, 2010

Before and After Baby Room: WALLS

This weekend my husband and I
(well, mostly my husband!)
Started to tackle the walls in our baby boys room!
If you know me, you know once I get a thought/vision
in my lil head I cant {wont} change my mind :)

Thankfully my husband specializes in remodels of high end
homes, so this was kinda a walk in the park for him!

here are some BEFORE and AFTER photos!
Before
After



During

Before

During
After
The hallway into blueberries bathroom
Before
The start of the crown molding
During
and After!

I will post photo next week with more After:
All the bedding should arrive this week
I will hang the art
and maybe I can twist my hubby's arm
to tackle assembling the CRIB!
Side Note:
because this turned out so nice we are
doing Crown Molding in our living room
this week too! more of those photos to
come also!

22 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely stunning!!! I can't wait to see more!

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful room for the little bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nursery looks AMAZING!! love the moulding and beadboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hubby does great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me wish my husband was handy :) it looks great - can't wait to see the finished nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!! I love it. I would want it to be my bedroom:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks awesome! The beadboard and moulding look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOVE looks so relaxing for you and your new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it looks so good! love that shade of blue! and crown molding is the best! my boyfriend is a little bit of a handyman too and knows how to install that, i love how it looks up at the ceiling! cant wait to see the end result :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the crown molding!! It's amazing what a difference it makes!! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful room!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy smokes! That looks amazing! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SOOOO excited for you honey! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOAH! um, if your hubby would like to come and do a little work on our house we would be FIN with that :) it looks awesome! can't wait to see it all put together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very very nice!! Cant wait to see the progress as it is made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks AMAZING! You guys did such a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blueberries room looks awesome. I love the new crown molding. It adds so much to the room.

    ReplyDelete