Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Weekend... This Weekend!

Time is sure flying...
I feel like we have a ton going on and cant
believe I haven't been on here for a week!

Last weekend we were at the beach for Earth Day
(or Weekend) Celebration!

We watched the (small) Parade they have every year!
its for people and dogs :)


My mom and her Corgi Ava at the end of the parade
We then headed down to some booths
(that Dylan and Tommy set up!)
that had information on how to help the environment

They also had animals you could pet

I choose NOT to hold the crabs.. lol


You never know who you will run into at these things...
State Representative Boone!
{Love her}
The weather was so nice we decided to grab
our dogs and go play on the beach!

Emma and Dylan

My old man Jackson!

Up at Ecola State Park Dylan and I played like kids..

If was a fun weekend (like always) at the beach!


And this weekend we will be working on the baby's room!!
We have decided to keep the walls Hale Navy Blue
and add Wayne's Coating to brighten it up!!
I had to add a photo of his growing wardrobe :)
I'm in love with Janie & Jack and Baby Gap!

I think we have most everything we need..
the dresser just had a new coat of paint,
now were waiting to pick out knobs!
We got our crib a few weeks ago
from Dylan's mom and step-dad!
Were waiting on a family rocking chair
and below is the bedding I have picked out
from Pottery Barn Kids!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it's gonna be a cute room! I love gap baby stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! Have fun working on the baby's room! I'm sure it'll be a blast :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment on Heather's blog that you are 15 weeks pregnant! Congrats! I'm a new follower! Excited to hear all about your bundle of joy on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend:-) Congrats on the baby boy news!!!!

    ReplyDelete