Friday, April 16, 2010

14 weeks {and some change}

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 4lbs but I feel like its about 10lbs..
Maternity clothes? Not really, but I have a pair of maternity jeans I just got from the Gap that I have worn out to dinner.. who doesn't want an elastic band after a nice big dinner??
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still getting a lot! 9-10 hours at night! No naps.. they are so hard for me to take... I feel like I'm missing out on daylight for getting things done!
Best moment this week: Getting all my blood work and 12 week tests back.. all A-OK! I never really thought I would have any problems but you never know :)
Have you told family and friends: Yep! I think everyone knows!
Movement: I don't think so, but I have felt little things going on in my tummy.. maybe just gas.. maybe a little movement I just cant detect as of now...
Food cravings: Still HAM!
What I miss: Alright, here I go at being completely honest {and vain}...... tanning and BOTOX! I'm happy that the sun is our here!! I have been walking daily in the sun :) Ugh, and what is going on with my forehead!!! little creases are coming back... My husband is on strict order to tell me when I'm scrunching it.. lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all! Luckily I haven't been sick at all!
Have you started to show yet: A little bit.. especially after a big meal! Friends keep asking for photos, so this weekend Dylan said he would take a few!
Gender prediction: I'm at a loss... while all signs are pointing at boy... I'm thinking girl more and more.. 5 days till we {hopefully} find out!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I think I'm levelling out and getting back into the real world..
Weekly Wisdom: EXERCISE!! I have been being pretty good about getting on the treadmill about 5 days a week... a few weeks ago I was naughty and didn't do it.. I really felt it!! I was way more tired and sluggish..
Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat again! Its a great sound :)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet to read this:) I like the iupdates:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! it sounds like you have had a perfect pregnacy so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 14 weeks and no sickness! I will cross my fingers that it continues, that's awesome! Yes, post belly pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. about 6 more weeks then you will start to feel the flutter. usually about 5 mos. untill then probably gas. can't wait to see the belly pics. start thinkin about those boy names girly! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, such a sweet, informative post!! I can't wait to have have a little bundle of joy myself .. Glad things are peachy for ya! =)

    ReplyDelete