Friday, April 2, 2010

12 weeks

Our First Baby Photo!

My Favorite one..
the lil feet!
How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3lbs.. It all happened Superbowl weekend {the weekend we found out I was pregnant} I ate instead of drank.. lol
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I have bought some :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Yes! still a lot! 9-10 hours a night
Best moment this week: First baby photos!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Movement: Not yet but people are saying it should start soon!
Food cravings: Ham and Strawberry Cream cheese.. separate.. lol
What I miss: Shopping for "cute" summer clothes..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all! Luckily I haven't been sick at all!
Have you started to show yet: After I eat I get a little belly :)
Gender prediction: No clue.. our IntelliGender said BOY and we are both thinking BOY but when I look at cribs and bedding I always find myself looking at the GIRL stuff.. so is that my gut saying GIRL?? A boy would be easy and fun but HOW MUCH FUN would it be to design a girly room!!
Labor Signs: I hope not for a while!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still pretty emotional but very happy with the way things are going :)
Weekly Wisdom: Be good and give in to your cravings just a little.. When I get the urge for something I cant think or work till I get it! So I have been ordering 1/2 grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch at work and taking mini bagels with Strawberry cream cheese to work with me.
Milestones: Seeing our little Blueberry squirm around in the ultrasound

11 comments:

  1. Yey! How awesome!!! So sweet to see the baby! When will you find out what you're having. I have no idea at what point you find out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! You will love the ultrasounds when he (or she) gets chubby and you can see their facial features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet! It's amazing the difference in just a few weeks, we had our first picture at 8 weeks and it wasn't that defined, haha. Oh and showing, I didn't start one bit until about 16 weeks, and it's still really really tiny. Looks like a food baby, lol. I have heard quickening starts around 18-20 weeks, maybe longer on the first. I am almost 17 weeks and still haven't felt anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, LOVE!!!

    So exciting Risley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on good news and a healthy bun in the oven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is SO awesome....everything is so exciting right now. Youa re doing good only gaining 3 lbs so far! I took my pregnancy as free reign to eat EVERYTHING that I wanted...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't miss shopping for cute summer clothes - there are lots of cute maternity styles right now! Enjoy it .. get some clothes that you love that will fit you well so you can love your pregnant body.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it :) So cute I can't wait to watch you progress!

    ReplyDelete