Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The past week..


Where do I start..
the past few days have seemed like a whirlwind
Between telling people were pregnant, work
and other events we have NOT stopped!
I cant start to explain how happy I have been and
the overwhelming joy that has been expressed
from friend and family, I was not expecting all this :)

Wednesday:
We had my first doctor apt at 10am
It was almost 2 hours long
I LOVE my doctor!
He was great and very nice, epically with
all the questions I had..
We heard the heartbeat,
which made it a little more real..
{I think epically with my husband}

Thursday:
I had lunch with a friend Heidi at Pannera
{my new favorite lunch spot!!}
That afternoon I was surprised by my
Sweet friend Julia with these..

She brought me a dozen pink roses, 2 balloons
and a very sweet card from her and her husband!
{were trying to peer pressure her and her hubby in to trying soon! lol}
That afternoon we celebrated my pug
Jackson's 10th birthday!!
here are a few photos of him when I brought
him home.. he was 5 weeks old!
JACKSON'S STORY:
I was looking for a puppy cause I was about to graduate
college, when I saw this litter I fell in LOVE!
Jackson was the runt of the litter and had a straight tail
The breeder had to move in the next few weeks
cause she had been relocated for her job and
was going to discount him by $150 from the other puppies..
He had the best personality, how could I say no!
I took him home and bottle fed him with goats
milk for a few weeks.. till I weened him to wet food.
That, I think, officially makes him my baby :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!
Friday:
Was nice and relaxing day
Dylan took me out to Mexican food for dinner
Its been a long time since I haven't had a
Margarita at Chevy's.. lol
Saturday:
We headed to the beach to work for the first
official day of SPRING BREAK!
Its always a fun work day when I bring my hubby!
We headed back to Portland for a night out with
Dylans cousins that were in town for the night!
Sunday:
Another busy day at work..
We ended the weekend with a yummy 5 course
dinner made by my cousin at my Aunt and Uncles.
What a great way to celebrate!
They had flowers, cards, presents and sparkling cider
from France to toast to our little bundle of joy on the way.

This has been such an amazing experience..
Thank you all for the comments, calls, cards and to friends
who came and saw me at work this weekend!
WOW!!
is all I can say...
and THANK YOU!

19 comments:

  1. Oh YAY for hearing the heartbeat! And what a cute puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing time- enjoy it!!! I bet it will go fast. (happy birthday jackson)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you keep feeling wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's great news I can't wait to someday hear that little heartbeat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy and very very exciting week. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very exciting!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so great you got to hear the heartbeat! Your pug is too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new addition! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so wonderful! Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SUCH an excitig time for you guys!! Enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, sweet Jackson! and I don't know if I've told you yet, but congrats, Momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an exciting time! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so CONGRATS! how exciting!!! are you starting to show yet? cravings? give us the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to your baby boy! I can't believe that you heard a heart beat. That is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Jackson! He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hooray for hearing the heartbeat! that DOES make it more real!

    and happy birthday to your sweet puppy. he's PRESH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to you two! That first doctor's appt is so amazing. Did you think it sounded like the little one was running the world's fastest marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat! Congrats! How far along are you now? I just found out yesterday...I'm just about 6 weeks as far as I know.Still have to see the Dr.

    ReplyDelete