Friday, March 5, 2010

A B C's of Risley

I found this fun little thing on another blog a few weeks ago.
Sorry I have been so MIA but were running all over the place right now
things should be settling down soon and I will get back to all your
lovely blogs that I'm missing....
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

A - Age: 32

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Laundry

D - Dog's name: Emma and Jackson

E - Essential start your day item: A nice hot shower

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: {could play}Clarinet, Violin, Flute and Chlo.. but stopped in the 6th grade.. lol

J - Job title: Art Sales

K - Kid(s): Not yet ;)

L - Living arrangements: In a home with my Husband

M - Mom's name: Robin

N - Nicknames: Riz

O - Overnight hospital stay: Asthma attack with I was 21. Only had use of 1/4 of my lungs.. very scary! All because of a cat...

P - Pet Peeve: Rude people, bad drivers, and when people try to one up you {or one down you.. I hate people who are like "oh we wish we could do/have that" WELL THAN DO IT!!}

Q - Quote from a movie: "You wanted to be a member of the most powerful clique in school. If I wasn't already the head of it, I'd want the same thing." Heathers

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Nope! only child and love it :)

T - Time you wake up: between 7-8am

U- Underwear: optional

V - Vegetable you dislike: Horseradish.. in all forms!

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: traffic. Otherwise I'm always on time

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, back, foot, leg.. lots of close calls but no brakes!

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Marsala

Z - Zoo animals you like: Monkeys!

12 comments:

  1. These posts are always so fun. Thanks for sharing these little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - I always love reading facts about my fellow bloggers :) Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat. Pink is my favorite color as well. :) Just might have to do this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!!! I used to have a dog named Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE fun little random quizzes! happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, my biggest pet peeve is rude people too! Everyone should be nice, that's all:-)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this info! And love monkeys myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cool this is soo fun, I like it! =)

    ReplyDelete