Tuesday, March 30, 2010

13th Annual Girls Weekend

This past weekend was my 13th Annual Girls weekend!
This year was a little different with being pregnant...
I just made it down for the day, not the whole weekend..
I have a feeling going out each night just
wouldn't be the same without cocktails flowing..
I made it down to see the girls on Saturday, where we
ate, shopped, got pedicures, shopped and ate some more :)
Abby and me on the deck enjoying the nice day!
Micah, Shannon and I!
13 years of girls weekends together :)
Micah has a little girl and
Shannon has 2 boys..
neither of them have EVER missed this weekend
so we have no excuses for No-Shows.. lol
View of the beach from our deck
Where it all happens, every year!
Fun times and many more girls weekends to come!!
Thanks Girls for a fun time :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. I know what you mean about nights out not being the same without the cocktails flowing - I went out with my girlfriend's saturday night and I was struggling to stay awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang 13th annual! That's awesome looks like fun! I like the no excuses rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome you girls have gotten together every year for a girls weekend! Hopefully you'll keep that tradition for many years to come :-)

    ReplyDelete