Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Re-cap... and more!

Where do I start?
I feel I have been a little MIA on here..
and its only going to be worse this month.
Did I mention My
BIRTHDAY
is in 9 days!!
WOO HOO!!!!

Friday:
I worked at the Gallery
Dylan went to pick up his little Brother
who got his permit!!
As promised Dyl gave him a crisp $100 bill
for passing his test on the first try!
They headed down to the coast to meet me.
Dylan fixed my parents sink
{needed a new faucets}
I love that my husband can fix ANYTHING!!!
We then headed down to Manzinita to for the
BEST Pizza EVER!!
@ Marzanos
We ended the night watching a movie
with my parents at there house
Saturday:
I worked.
I haven't worked a weekend in
FOREVER and I loved it!
It was busy and went by quick!
Dylan headed to his friend Tyson's in Wash.
On the way he let his brother drive on the beach
and "try" to park in a big parking lot in the way..
They spent the day being boys and getting dirty..
Chopping down trees, shooting guns
and starting fires! lol
On the way back Dylan let his brother
drive back ON THE HIGHWAY!!!
all I can say is, I'm happy I wasn't in the car... lol!!
We then headed back to the city..
had yummy Thai food for dinner at a
little place we found last week,
Were now addicted to it!!
Sunday:
We woke up at 7am to NO POWER.. Ugh!
It was our till about 10:30am
a truck hit a power poll down the street.. not pretty...
We took Dyl's little bro home
Went to Ikea:
got new pots for some plants
a wine opener
and a new rug for the kitchen
they have the perfect 5x7 rugs that
have a price that I don't freak if I spill
on them and can just toss them out :)
had lunch at BUFFALO WILD WINGS
yummy
DID OUR TAXES!!!
ya hoo!!
I really try to have them done by February 1st
Every year!!
We took our max deductions and
made charitable donations this year :)
I'm happy to say were getting moola back!!
We have already talked about what
were going to BLOW the money on! lol
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!
i added these photos cause they make me smile....

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! & YEAH!!! for February birthdays...mine is on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Love the pictures well it looks like you had a wonderful weekend..Starting Fires WHAT?? lol..

    Stephanie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for being done with your taxes!! You're a rockstar!! It sounds like you had a great weekend. So excited about your upcoming bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend (minus the no power thing) Wohoo for tax returns!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are adorable! ha! And no power...ugh!!! And I LOVE celebrating my birthday for like a whole month! :) Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to already have your taxes done! Good for you guys for doing something fun with your refund!

    I have a February birthday too! I love celebrating birthdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 9 days until your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like quite the busy weekend!!! Yay for your b-day being in 9 days! Let the countdown begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great weekend sweetie. Hope I did not ruin it with my frantic attempt to UN FOLLOW someone ha ha. Much love to you and hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a very busy weekend. I am excited to do my taxes because I am hoping i get some money back! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm so afraid to do my taxes. i know i owe...ughhh.

    but those puppy pictures help make me smile. and yay for birthday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! they are SO CUTE!!!!

    Happy Almost Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww those pup pics are so stinkin' cute! And happy early bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like FUN and happy almost birfday!

    um, LOVE your puppies by the way, i just want to squeeze 'em! but i won't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got your taxes done AND you went to Ikea AND you spent time in Manzanita!! I'm so jealous. That's my favorite OR beach for sure!

    ReplyDelete