Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

this week for
WEDDING WEDNESDAY
I thought I would share
one of my favorite photos..

Whats special about this photo is what he was

saying to me.. I will keep that close to my heart!

Hope you are all having a great week!

with Valentines Day, Super Bowl, My birthday and trying to plan a last min vacation for the long weekend {presidents/valentines} I'm kinda running around without my head.. I should be back to normal in March.. hahaha! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

18 comments:

  1. Love that photo, what a special memory for you to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've said this before... but your dress is beyond beautiful. I LOVE IT!!
    This is a great picture... even without knowing what he was saying to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this picture! TOO SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this photo was so natural and it's kind of like a candid. I have one that I also love where my husband is telling me a secret in my ear and the photographer got it. Beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that's so sweet. It's a gorgeous picture. Definitely frame worthy if it's not already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice! I love that pic and your dress! Beautiful! Hope you're having a great Feb with all your events!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love this picture, totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Romantic, even more romantic that you are keeping that message to yourself--love that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photo!! You guys are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this picture! You can just see magic in it!

    ReplyDelete