Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!

YEAH!!!
this has been such a great birthday month!
I think I have gained about 4 lbs!!
and its not close to being over! lol
My hubby has TOTALLY spoiled me,
with my LV bag, a LAPTOP
{he surprised me with last night!}
the fantastic party with friends
last weekend, and all the going out to eat!

We have had some wonderful and
not so wonderful news this month...
{which is the reason I have lacked on
reading all your wonderful blogs}
for family:
My mom has left Windermere Real Estate
She is now working for Kent Price!
this was a {not so} sudden change for
all of us.. lol
like I had any say.. :)
We are all happy for her and Tommy!!

all the other news is REALLY GOOD it just
means some really big changes for all of us!
but in a fantastic way.. lol

I'M OFF TO HAVE A GREAT
BIRTHDAY DAY!!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! (I love birthdays :-)) Hope you have a fantastic day, Risley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you!!! :)
    have a fabulous day hun!
    glad all the celebrations have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the best birthday ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy birthday sweet girl!!!
    Your presents sound amazing... lucky girl and nice job to the hubs on making such awesome purchases :)

    Enjoy every minute of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Enjoy every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

    Hope your have a great day! Jealous you got a LV bag! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! You have such a thoughtful husband to celebrate so much with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday!!! i knew you were awesome...all awesome people have birthdays in february ;) hope you have an amazing day girly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!!! and it SURE sounds like you've trained that boy RIGHT! can he call my husband and explain it to him :) kidding, mine's just not to into the "making a big deal over the birthday" thing ...

    have a GREAT rest of your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!

    I have something for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it's been great, but I hope it's the best one ever (until next year)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday wishes are going your way! I hope you had a wonderful one! What a great month for a birthday in the month of love V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday lady!!! hope you had the best day ever doing what you want when you want because HEY...it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!


    Check out my blog. I've left something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Risley! Weight gain totally valid in the name of a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a little late, sorry - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Month!)

    You have been blessed with a LOT of celebrating and fun times! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOHOO!! happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww happy belated birthday! hope you continue the fun through the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete