Friday, February 26, 2010

I have done NOTHING this week...

Well ok, maybe I have done a few things but not much :)
This week my hubby and I have had the week off from work and it has been fantastic!
as my cousin pointed out we had a "staycation".. lol!
*I have gone out to fun lunch dates with girlfriends and catch up
*My hubby and I were able to have doctor check-ups
*We cleaned and rearranged the whole upstairs of our house
*We have gone shopping for new clothes
*My hubby made another batch of beer
*and mostly we have been able to spend {wonderful} quality time together
*oh, and have watched 8 movies
  1. Up
  2. Saw XI
  3. Role Models
  4. Step Father
  5. Invention of lying
  6. Couples Retreat
  7. Curt and Courtney
  8. All about Steve

Officially my Birthday month has ended....

{sniff, sniff}

With a yummy dinner at Benihana with my hubby and cousin!
We are off to the beach today so I can work and my hubby can hike!
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

11 comments:

  1. Cute pic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Benihana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous staycation! Good for you both...so glad you were able to enjoy some very quality time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK-so which was your favorite from those movies??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww - Bye bye birthday month. See you again NEXT YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great week off! Sometimes there is just nothing better than a staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw a staycation sounds so nice! And I've been wanting to see so many of those movies..especially UP! Have fun at the beach and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Saw Seems so scary! I haven't seen any of them because I'm a scardy cat. Your week sounds heavenly, have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so fun! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I was coming to let you know about your award, but you beat me to it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love bennihana & UP! what a good weekend. that sounds like you did a LOT not a little!

    JEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how fun!!! Im so glad you had a good week! PS-cute blog!

    ReplyDelete