Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Here is a Couples version of
About Us!

1. What are your middle names? Lamarr and Leitita {La-tish-a}
2. How long have you been together? Since September 2003
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Um, about 2 years!
4. Who asked who out? He asked me out! The first time was in Feb of 2003, ugh, I stood him up!
fortunately he took a chance and asked me out about 6 months later!
5. How old are each of you? I'm 31 and he is 29!
6. Did you go to the same high school? No
7. Are you from the same town? Nope, we grew up about 80 miles from each other! I grew up in Cannon Beach {small town of 1,200} and he grew up in the big city of Portland, Or.
8. Who is the smartest? Depends, I'm good with numbers and politics.. and he can fix or build ANYTHING!!
9. Who majored in what? I majored on Hospitality and Tourism and he went to school for 4 years to become a Union Journeyman Carpenter.
10. Who is the most sensitive? Totally me!
11. Where is the furthest you 2 have traveled? Hm.. We just went to NYC but we have been down to P.V., Mexico. I'm not too sure which one is furthest..
12. How many children do you two want? 1! maybe 2. I was an only child and I'm not too sure I could handle 2 or me.. lol!
13. Who does the cooking? ugh, me!! we just had a discussion about this... boiling water is hard for him.. lol!
14. Who is more social? We both are! I'm happy he isn't a home body
15. Who is the neat freak? Neither of us. I wish 1 of us were, then maybe our house would be a little more tidy!
16. Who is the most stubborn? Probably me. Back to the only child thing, I don't really share well with others!
17. Who wakes up earlier? Defiantly him! 5am. I usually get up as he leaves at 6:30am when I work, otherwise I usually sleep till about 8am!
18. Where was your first date? The Trap! A total hole wall bar in a bad part of Portland!
19. Who has the bigger family? Defiantly him!
20. How do you spend the holidays? Were still learning, but we do alternate families and get everyone in. We're always eating yummy food
21. Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are really jealous anymore. but we do tease each other a lot!
22. How long did it take you to get serious? A month, maybe 2! We fell pretty hard, pretty fast for each other!
23. Who eats more? He does. He snacks all day and usually eats 2 sandwiches for lunch. I'm not a big day eater but snack all night!
24. What do you do for a living? I work part-time and help run an Art Gallery in Cannon Beach and Dylan is a builder for a well know company in the Portland area. They mostly work for non-profit companies. Which means he works for Portland General Electric, Private colleges, Private Country Clubs, Church's and some high-end residential homes.
25. Who does the laundry? Me
26. Who's better with the computer? That would be me.
27. Who drives when you are together? He does mostly! Unless I'm the DD for the evening.
28. What is your song? Best Friend by Tim McGraw

This should answer some of your questions and I will answer more tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Love that...I may have to steal that sometime when I'm having writer's block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm glad he took a chance and asked you out again, you guys sound so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started dating in Sept 2003 too. I might have to steal this and use it one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quiz! Neither Nick or I are neat freaks either and I also wish one of us were so our house wouldn't get so messy! I might use this on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little survey - how cute!! Most of your answers apply to me and my hubby, too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i too will have to steal it and use it on a rainy day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your middle names are so freaking awesome. if they were people, they too would make a good couple.

    ReplyDelete