Thursday, January 7, 2010

New York.. Day 1

Ok, so as I looked at all (548) of my photos from NYC..
I decided that I might to a day by day review of our vacation!



This is PDX as we were taking
off! ugh! I don't think I have mentioned
how hard it was to get to the airport..
I drove 8 hours!!
It should take about 3 from my
work but a snow storm hit
the afternoon before we left!
I LOVE the snow but em a huge wimp
when it comes to driving in it!
all I can say is
I LOVE MT HUMMER!
she gets me where I need to go!

















As were were just about to make
our decent into JFK


































This was crazy to Dylan and I
SO MANY APARTMENTS!!
they just seemed to go on and on..












FUNNY:
$350 fine if you honk!
as soon as we got to our hotel
{Lowes Regency, VERY nice
great location!}
we set out to explore the city!


FAO Schwarts
it always fun to act like a
kid for a little while!















BATMAN!
made of legos!
















the BIG piano!
we were going to wait to
play it... but the average age
of a person in line was about 6!
lol



the SMURF section!
yep, they remember these little guys!











The big star on 5th Ave














Dyl and I are BIG apprentice
people.. so this was a must!!












The Tree inside TRUMP tower

















waiting for a table at TRUMP
we needed TRUMP cocktails!













The Tree at Rockefeller


















Empire State Building












AHHHHH!!
Saks 5th Ave!
they have a light show with
the snowflakes that they do
with Christmas music!
A girl has to love a store that
has its own zip code for the shoe
department!












The pretty tree @ Rock















the night before the
blue moon!
























MORE TO COME!! that was just day ONE!!

16 comments:

  1. Don't you just love NYC and the panio at FAO Schwarz is the one from the movie "Big" ! Love that movie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics! Hubby & I went to NYC in May 2008 but I'm dying to go back at Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to your trip! I love The Apprentice too, I hope they get a new season going soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have TOTALLY been all over that piano at FAO Schwartz again (have been twice before :-)) I must have no shame!

    Looks like SUCH a fun day! $350 fine, geez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Can't wait to see more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun already! This is a place me and my husband still need to check off our list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!!! I was in NYC in september and totally waited in line for the piano. hahah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That was alot to see all in one day! One day I'll make a trip to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun!

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos!! Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are amazing! I've only made one quick trip through NYC, but one day, I'd love to take a little vacation there, especially around the holidays! I look forward to seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how fun, fun, fun!!! NYC is the most fun city you can ever go to! I hope that you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like your trip was so much fun!!
    love all the photos :) i would totally love to go to NYC over the holidays!! best time of the year.
    happy new year hun!

    p.s. new around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, looks like so much fun! I love NYC and would love to visit America again :)) I am now posting similarly, looking through my 1000 pictures from London :)) If you have the time, please come around to my blog and have a look :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. NY is so wonderful :) I love going there!

    I started following you! You said you were a new follower of mine but it's not showing up on my followers list?

    ReplyDelete