Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mt Hood ~ Timberline for lunch

On Saturday he headed up to Timberline Lodge for
Lunch with some of our best friends Robyn and Randy!

yep!
this is TOTALLY what I get for saying..
"lets take a cute photo together!"

They views were so pretty!

Dylan and I in front of the Lodge
Robyn and I

a helicopter took off right in front of us..
we all hope it wasn't a hurt skier..
on the left you can see the lifts
It was a beautiful sunset


after lunch at Timberline Lodge we headed
in to Government Camp to bar hop!

It was a fun filled day!!
Were thinking about going up in a few weeks
and spending the night in a house with some friends!
WE LOVE THE SNOW!

10 comments:

  1. Wow these pictures are beautiful! I miss the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic pictures! Looks like such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now that I have seen all of your NYC pictures I really want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING and I LOVE your bb bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely LOVE your bag! and the picture of the helicopter is gorgeous. love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos! (especially that first one!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos ... the first one cracks me up! thanks for sharing and looks like the trip was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures are so pretty! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Timberline Lodge!! Great idea for a lunch date!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete