Monday, January 11, 2010

More Awards!!

THANK YOU!!
While I have been a little lost in all my photos from
NYC I have just noticed I received 3 awards!!
YEAH!!

The first is from Amber at
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less

Thank you Amber!

7 interesting facts!
I don't know how interesting these
are... but they are ALL facts!
~ like Amber, I LOVE reality tv!
give me a tv with new episodes of Real Housewives,
Jersey Shore, Real World, Tori and Dean and I'm set
for hours of entertainment!
~ I love the news!
it helps balance out the above fact.. lol
~I will NOT eat anything with nuts or beans
but common appetizers I order are
escargot and calamari, weird I know..
~I grew up in a small beach town of 1200 people
and I'm pretty sure my mom know all of them!
~Champagne is my favorite alcoholic beverage
~I'm a dog person, not a cat person..
I grew up with Persian cats and we always had dogs
after I moved out of my parents house and
went to college I became SUPER allergic to cats
that is a BIG reason I'm not too in to cats!
~I'm an ART pack rat!
I work at an art gallery and I would like to
think I have pretty good taste =)
pretty much all of my walls have art
on them, I also think its weird to walk
into a room with nothing on the walls...
I always want to help friends cover
there naked walls.. lol

I'm passing this award on to:
Mallory @ 3 Hearts

Thank you Kas at
This award had no instructions...
so I will make some up!

1.Thank the person who gave you the award
2. link the peron who gave it to you
3. Keep it going and give the award to
whomever you would like..
and
If money were not an issue what are the
top 3 things on your wish list?

1. A house with a view
We live in a 1600 sq ft house which is perfect
for the 2 of us, someday we might need a bigger
one.. for now I would love a pretty view of
a mountain, city scape or an ocean
it seems the homes I love at the beach or are
in the west hills of Portland come with a
million dollar price tag...
2. A new HUMMER
I love my Hummer but I drive A LOT!
and I have a TON of miles on mine..
a new one would be nice!
3. Louis Vuitton bags..
well, money is no issue, so how about
every style, of every bag, ever made!

I'm passing this along to:
Amber @
Holly @ 504 Main

Last but not least

THANK YOU Lindsay from Southern Cinderella
for this one....

Here's the rules on what I have to do:
- Post this award on your blog.-


Blog about a woman (real life, celebrity or fictional)
that you think is *fabulous* and explain why you think she rocks.
Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers that you think are deserving.

Well, I love my mom and she knows shes
fabulous, so I'm going in to left field and picking
Tori Spelling!
Yep! lol
I just finished her second book Mommywood,
its very refreshing to me how real she is!
No sugar coating anything.. and that's what I love!
Her first book {Stori Telling} was fabulous..
and very juicy!
I loved all the dirt about 90210
and the REAL story about how she fell
in love with Dean.
If your ever looking to get away and read a
silly story, I recommend them both!

Juliana @ A Blonde Walks into a Blog
Kelly @ Keeping up with Kelly and Co
Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too
Samantha @ A Change of Pace
Leesie @ Newlyweded; Life, Love and Me

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards girl! Totally deserve them all! Hope your having a great day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all Tori Spellings books too and am addicted to her show! My hubby can't stand it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks so much for the award! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Risley for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
    And congrats on all your other ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I loved reading about you in this post! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun awards:) Hope you are having a great day-you know I am a reality tv junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards babe!! I also got these this weekend except for the last one, so thank you SOOOO much. I am going to do a blog sometime soon and give them to others!! WOO HOO! Looking forward to looking at the people that you awarded these to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your kind comment love! And congratulations on all those awards, your blog surely deserves them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards you deserve them!!! Thanks for passing that one along to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. champagne is mine too, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you! And Thanks! I also love reality TV, dogs and champagne! I knew I liked you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Congrats, suga :) I've read both of Tori's books - I'm SO hoping she writes another - loved both!!!! Hope you're having a great evening!
    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the award! And, I hate naked walls too! But I probably have much less refined taste than you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute awards! I love Tori Spelling also! I haven't gotten to read Mommywood yet, but I can't wait to read it! I need to go get it actually now that I am not reading any book right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm a dog person too. i feel liie tori spelling has come down to a normal level since having kids and interacting on twitter. maybe she's always been that way {with deep pockets} but it hasn't been until recently that she's protrayed as a people's person. i agree, i like her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for the award! I've got one for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun, fun, fun awards!! LOVE the last one!!

    Congrats girly! You deserve them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for giving me this award! very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh you are so popular! And PS I left you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh congrats on your awards!!!!!
    And thanks for mine =)

    ReplyDelete