Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog Awards!!

Thank you Ashley at 30 is the new 20 something
AND..



Its so fun to return home to great awards from
people who enjoy reading about my crazy/fun life!!

I would love to pass an award along to these
wonderful bloggers who keep me entertained!!
Thank you, Thank you!!!


please choose one award and keep the
blog love going on to your favorites!


Carrie at Laugh, love and Eat Ice Cream
Katie and Brett at The Mathis'
Lauren at The Lucky Layman's
Sole Matters
Mara at M Loves M
Miss Catlin at Candyfloss & Persie
SHP at Our Three-Ring Circus
Lindsay at Undomestic Chica
and a new follower
Ocean Dreams

Thanks Girls!
Happy Wednesday!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO sweet :) Thank you SO much for thinking of me! I hope you've had a great day! I'm REALLY looking forward to the weekend - my kiddies at school have been quite restless! ha ha ha ha Gotta love teaching 8th graders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards! I just got my first ones the other day and I was super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all of your awards! Sorry have not been by in awhile..holiday craziness, but trying to pull it together now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you sweetness!! And congrats to you on your TWO awards! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awards! Thank you for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! Thank you for the tag!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete