Sunday, December 20, 2009

the weekend...



Fun Fun weekend!!
We headed out to see all the pretty lights on Peacock lane!
I don't think I have been since I was a little kid!
























This was a fun sight!
all the Santa's Downtown Portland at a Pub crawl!










Saturday night we headed over to our friend Elliott's Christmas party!
FUN! FUN! FUN!
Katherine smiling for the camera!




Dylan and I





Photo op in front of his beautiful tree!
Katherine and Elliott
















Everything always gets better with tequila.. right?




















Sunday was a low key day!
my hubby to me out for a lunch date at Players..
We had yummy ribs and a few beers, then went to the arcade and played a few games!
SO MUCH FUN!
ahhhh...
to be a kid again!









Hope you all had a great weekend!







18 comments:

  1. what a fun weekend!! I always feel like a little kid looking at Christmas lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!!! Yes, totally agree about the tequila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty lights! Looks like a fun weekend...the Santa bar crawl is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the santa bar crawl. They do this in New York every year.... and every year I forget about it and get equally confused about what all the santas are doing walking through the streets. hehe.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! I love looking at lights too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty lights! It looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. i love the tequila photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those houses! Especially the one that looks like a present! Great pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Peacock Lane! I'm glad you had fun, looks wonderful and festive!

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures! Y'all look great :) Peacock Lane looks like a ton of fun! Hope you're having a great evening :)
    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love all of the Santas! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! :-)

    So many fun festive lights :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun pictures!! What a adorable town you live in, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pictures of Christmas lights! So beautiful! Have you heard of SantaCon in NYC? I can send you pics if you want to see them. Over 1000 people dress up as Santa Claus and go around the city all day stopping at major points in the city AND, of course, bars! It's pretty hilarious! They burst into song, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the city (assuming you haven't been here before)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww I love seeing Christmas lights. It makes it actually feel like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete