Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Wednesday!

I found this great list!



1.Live by herself for at least a year. well I tried too.. Mr Perfect and I met just after I got my own place :) but I did live alone for about 8 months
2.Live with someone else for at least a year. I lived with my cousin for a year and with Mr wrong for about 2 years..
3.Recover from a broken heart. See above..
4.Have a vacation fling.
I live in a vacation town..
5.Take a road-trip with a group of girlfriends. Palm Springs for 10 days! we left Portland at 4pm and got to sunny PS in time for dinner the next night! I will always remember that trip!
6.Relish sleeping in a queen-sized bed by herself. check!
7.Get her finances in order. Just before Mr perfect walked in the front door!
8.Learn to love her body. does any girl before she's 30? I have learned to love it now.. but I'm past the 20's..
9.Have sex with at least one person she’d never want to marry (or introduce to mom). hmmm
10.Find reliable birth control. Yes! Every girl should be safe!
11.Pay off as much credit card debt and student loans as possible. YES! I had NO debt when my honey and I married!
12.Spend way too much on a something frivolous.
That's when my amazing bag collection started!

13.Exorcise all past relationship demons. this is a must
14.Travel somewhere exotic.
I tagged along with my parents to Mexico! I laid by the pool 8 hours a day and ordered room service! ugh.. I was SO tan! and SO relaxed!
15.Establish a strong circle of friends. always keep your friends! Your future hubby might have friends that suck! lol!
16.Forgive your parents for not being perfect. what? they aren't?
17.Have at least one night she can’t quite remember.
College.. that's all I'm going to say!
18.Experience some really bad first dates. I still get nervous when I see a blue Dodge Ram... worst date EVER!
19.Find hobbies that fulfill her.
20.Celebrate her 25th birthday.
I started dating Dylan 7 months after I turned 25! but we DID know each other for 2 years before!


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to make sure some of these happen for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun list! I did quite a few of those things, not all, but even my mistakes led me to my man, so I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete