Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Cards!

I have been trying to think of a "new"
cute way to display Holiday cards,
in years past we have put them
around our fireplace..

{This is a photo from about 3 years ago
I can tell cause our Bulldog is so little!}

I saw this cute display..

and why not..
everyone always seems to gather in the kitchen!
With all the time and money people spend on
sending cards out every year,
I love to display them as long as I can!



As more cards come in I will update you on
all the fun and different cards we receive~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

12 comments:

  1. so cute! we actually set up something like this for my boss' cards at work. such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend does this, and I love it!! I think it totally gets you in the spirit seeing them up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I like it. Thanks for sharing that idea. I never know what to do with cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea! Looks way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE how you have your holiday cards - can I copy?!!!! SOOOOO CUTE! I've been thinking about what to do with ours - no room to have them sitting everywhere. Excellent solution! Thanks for the sweet comment :) Hope you're having a great day!
    Cheers!
    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming to my blog!

    We got our first two christmas cards last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea!! I like that a LOT! I put a board up for mine last year and this year I am sticking them in our Christmas tree, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I need one of those! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh your dogs are so cute in that first picture! The one on the right's so chubby, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful idea!!!

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! It really makes things festive and the cards don't just get tossed aside!

    ReplyDelete