Friday, December 18, 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Today my pick for Favorite Friday is
FOLEX CARPET SPOT REMOVER
I cant even start to tell you what a life saver
this product is~


From pet accidents, grease, ink to red wine...
oh yes, red wine that has even sat over night...
it cleans up everything!


I was even that crazy lady who would "accidentally"
spill something to see if it would work when I first
found this product!
I haven't found anything it WONT CLEAN!!
It is also GREAT on upholstery


With holiday parties in full swing I thought this
was a very appropriate post!


Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Okay I so need to try this..you crack me up purposely spilling to see if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that cracked me up about "accidentally" spilling something.

    A few years ago Nick bought the Miracle Blade knives that they advertise on tv and as soon as he got them he cut through a pop can like they did in the commercial. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this! I've tried a lot of carpet cleaners and have been unsatisfied! Maybe this is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, for this to be your favorite thing, I am guessing you spill a lot of stuff, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a cleaning freak! I will certainly have to try this! Thanks so much :)
    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  6. always good to know!

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this before but haven't used it. Thanks for the heads up... we'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you get it and what's the best way to apply it?! We're staying with the inlaws WITH our two dogs and our bro and sis in law AND THEIR TWO DOGS and needless to say we need this! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete