Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanks Taylor @ Raleigh Caroline!


Here are the rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
(try to do one of those things TODAY!)
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you!
  1. My Husband
  2. My Family
  3. My Dogs Emma and Jackson
  4. Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, Or
  5. Traveling
  6. Yummy smelling flowers
  7. The sound of people laughing
  8. Neiman Marcus
  9. My home
  10. Eggnog (Ti's the season)



since I'm new to the blog world

I will pick the last 10 people who are following me

Hip Weddings

Brunch at Sacks

Around the way girl

Living under the big star

Keeping up with Kelly and Co

His 'n Her Towels

Wife of a Fisherman

Laugh, love, Eat Ice Cream

Everybody Dies Famous in a Small Town

The Mathis

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your whole list! except maybe the eggnog (I haven't ever tried it, too scared.)

    Thanks for tagging me! I'll make sure to do this sometime this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!! :-D I will definitely get on this as soon as I can! My husband loves eggnog (Me? Ehh, I guess it's okay-- in moderation!) He even came back from the store with it BEFORE Halloween if you can believe it :-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - it's so cute :)
    You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list...thanks for tagging me. I am posting as part of the awards post tonight.

    ReplyDelete