Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sugar Doll

Thanks Holly at 504 Main !
She gave the Sugar Doll Award!
The rules are to list 10 random facts about myself.
  1. I'm an only child and love it!
  2. I'm double jointed
  3. In the 14 yeas I have had my licence, I have had 7 vehicles. All were new but 2 of them.
  4. I could swim before I could walk.
  5. I cry at every wedding I see, I could not know the person or even not like them.. I will cry!
  6. From the time I was born till I was about 20, I spent every spring or spring break in Rancho Mirage, right outside of Palm Springs, Ca.
  7. I had my first passport when I was 6 months old! It has more stamps in it than any other Passport I have had since.
  8. I once wondered if they had Burberry rehab for a serious addiction I was battling from about 18-25.
  9. My mothers family came over The Oregon Trail and land claimed Milwaukie, Or
  10. I'm a news and weather junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment