Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Cards!

YEAH!!
Our Christmas cards are done!

all 118 of them are
stuffed, stamped and addressed!!
I try to send them out the weekend of Thanksgiving
This year, with a trip to Mexico
and super busy schedules
It totally snuck up on me
and I was totally unprepared!!
Thanks to snap fish I made my deadline :)

They are a great company!
For this time of year the turnaround time
is about 5 days!
Which is unbelievable to me

I usually try to plan a mini photo shoot.. lol!
But no time this year!
This is a photo taken in Seaside,
in front of our beach house
about a month ago.

6 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Your puppies are soo cute :-D Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. I really love your dogs in this picture. too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family!! You are good for getting your cards out so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh girl you are so on top of it, congrats! adorable family picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Oh dear...I'm behind and gotta do that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete